Android App Toolbox for Minecraft: PE V5.4.31 [Premium Unlocked]{8BTD}

• Hello! We've finally created an official Polarmods Discord server! Feel free to join below if you would like to get news about mods, tutorials, and everything else about the forum :) Thanks! Link: here.

8BTD

Verified Modder
Verified Modder
Jun 30, 2021
does this work with ARM v8?
edit : i also have a 64 bit OS
If you're installing from playstore it will always force 64 bit which is not universal.
In order to get a clean rip (if you've paid for mcpe) you have to use your google account with either yalp store or aurora (both of them are open source[have github repos])
And most pirated versions comes with only 32 bit natives so it wont have any issues

Reactions: Iiihsp

8BTD

Verified Modder
Verified Modder
Jun 30, 2021
And could you explain to a noob like me why Toolbox without ads is not possible on ARMv8-A? I just don't really see the connection between 7 and 8, but for programmers it is
Its because most people use pirated mcpe(even me) which are 32 bit ones also i dont have money to waste on these games so i dont have 64 bit mcpe to test with

ItsXedy

Registered
Mar 13, 2022
If you're installing from playstore it will always force 64 bit which is not universal.
In order to get a clean rip (if you've paid for mcpe) you have to use your google account with either yalp store or aurora (both of them are open source[have github repos])
And most pirated versions comes with only 32 bit natives so it wont have any issues

ahh alright i understand, my friend owns the gmail account and i dont want to convince him to connect the gmail on the repos.
So i have to ask, where do you download a pirated MC?

Obesrto

Registered
Mar 12, 2022
Is it me, or does someone else have problems with the Elytra? I play on the server and when I fly on the Elytra, everything is fine, but if you launch a rocket, the server crashes and the toolbox stops

8BTD

Verified Modder
Verified Modder
Jun 30, 2021
ahh alright i understand, my friend owns the gmail account and i dont want to convince him to connect the gmail on the repos.
So i have to ask, where do you download a pirated MC?
There are penty of pirated mcpe floating around.
(The one i downloaded was from mcpe haxs
But there are moddroid and others which provides the pirated stuff)

Reactions: Iiihsp

Dani342

Registered
Oct 11, 2021
I think you can try out the other version of it, it might be helpful for you.

Obesrto

Registered
Mar 12, 2022
And why aren't enchantments of enchanted books always written in the toolbox? With potions, the same problem seems to be

About us

• Welcome to Polarmods.com! We are an ever-expanding gaming community that loves to both help others, and make mods for everyone to enjoy! Although we're currently quite small, we can guarantee you that we offer the best game mods for the game that you're looking for! If you don't find what you're looking for please request it in the android mods request section. We're always trying to improve ourselves and to make you guys happy. We also want to help you out, that's why we offer tutorials on modding, and tools to help you out! So what are you waiting for? Join in on the fun! If you need anything, be sure to join our discord server, or contact us on one of your social medias below. We hope you have a great day :)

Quick Navigation

User Menu