Solved [Pixel Gun 3D] When I Trying to Edit Hex Values, I Just Got Instant Ban!

• Hello! We've finally created an official Polarmods Discord server! Feel free to join below if you would like to get news about mods, tutorials, and everything else about the forum :) Thanks! Link: here.

min2

Registered
Jun 26, 2020
Hello everyone! I'm originally a programmer in Java.
And this time, I'm going to start Android modding.
However, I have a problem that I can't solve with my knowledge, so I'm asking here.
I'm trying to make a Free Weapon Craft hack in a game called PG3D.

First I dumped the game using il2cppDumper

dump.PNG

Then I opened dnSpy and started looking for the value by comparing it with the 16.6.1 version (Because Latest Version is Obfucated).
And I found something called NumOfCraftCurrency in BankController.

dnSpy.PNG

I think CraftCurrency means Weapon Parts
So I opened the HxD Editor and edited the value to FF 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 (255, Credit From https://polarmods.com/threads/more-useful-hex-codes-v2.97/).

hxd.PNG

And I compiled it using ApkEasyTool and installed it on the android emulator.
apkeasytool.PNG

But when I run the game, it immediately bans. Even if I press restart, it will be banned again.
And I still haven't been able to figure out the cause of the problem.
Also I'm not even sure if modifying NumOfCraftCurrency is correct.
Does anyone know which part is related to the weapon part?

Last edited:

AnonymousFace

Registered
Mar 4, 2022
You need to put public now the app and we can see how to fix because we can modify if you go ofline then oline just publish the app

AnonymousFace

Registered
Mar 4, 2022
Hello everyone! I'm originally a programmer in Java.
And this time, I'm going to start Android modding.
However, I have a problem that I can't solve with my knowledge, so I'm asking here.
I'm trying to make a Free Weapon Craft hack in a game called PG3D.

First I dumped the game using il2cppDumper

View attachment 3568

Then I opened dnSpy and started looking for the value by comparing it with the 16.6.1 version (Because Latest Version is Obfucated).
And I found something called NumOfCraftCurrency in BankController.

View attachment 3569

I think CraftCurrency means Weapon Parts
So I opened the HxD Editor and edited the value to FF 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 (255, Credit From https://polarmods.com/threads/more-useful-hex-codes-v2.97/).

View attachment 3570

And I compiled it using ApkEasyTool and installed it on the android emulator.
View attachment 3571

But when I run the game, it immediately bans. Even if I press restart, it will be banned again.
And I still haven't been able to figure out the cause of the problem.
Also I'm not even sure if modifying NumOfCraftCurrency is correct.
Does anyone know which part is related to the weapon part?
Guys help him out because he createt new version off pg3d!!! Help him to get anti ban pls!!!!!!! [email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected]

Reactions: Julianm

Rev

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2020
In version 21.9.1, the following function is used for checking the parts of a weapon;

Code:
丛丆万七丘丈业丅丏 (不丅专丆与且丛丅丑)

As for the bans, you'll have to figure it out yourself like I did, but it is quite simple to bypass. It's just a couple functions in one class.

AnonymousFace

Registered
Mar 4, 2022
In version 21.9.1, the following function is used for checking the parts of a weapon;

Code:
丛丆万七丘丈业丅丏 (不丅专丆与且丛丅丑)

As for the bans, you'll have to figure it out yourself like I did, but it is quite simple to bypass. It's just a couple functions in one class.
Man pls can you help him

min2

Registered
Jun 26, 2020

Code:
丛丆万七丘丈业丅丏 (不丅专丆与且丛丅丑)

Ok, this is what I found after a few tries :

In version 16.6.1 (Deobfuscated Name)
GetDetailsCount (WeaponCraftDetailsInfo)

In version 22.2.1 (Obfuscated Name)
丅丛专丐丕业且丛丂 (业不三且丈丆七上专)

Now all that's left is a way to bypass the ban. Do you have any advice?

min2

Registered
Jun 26, 2020

Code:
丛丆万七丘丈业丅丏 (不丅专丆与且丛丅丑)

weapon.PNG

Ok I figured out what the problem was.
If you use APK Easy Tool to modify the apk, you will be immediately banned.
However, if you extract and modify the libil2cpp.so file directly from the apk file, it will not be banned.

Last edited:

chr1s#0001

Registered
Mar 19, 2022

Code:
丛丆万七丘丈业丅丏 (不丅专丆与且丛丅丑)

Is there any way to bypass the online checks? :peepotonguewiggle:

chr1s#0001

Registered
Mar 19, 2022
to fi
View attachment 3593

Ok I figured out what the problem was.
If you use APK Easy Tool to modify the apk, you will be immediately banned.
However, if you extract and modify the libil2cpp.so file directly from the apk file, it will not be banned

if ywanna use apkeasytool add META-INF from the original apk to the Modified APK

About us

• Welcome to Polarmods.com! We are an ever-expanding gaming community that loves to both help others, and make mods for everyone to enjoy! Although we're currently quite small, we can guarantee you that we offer the best game mods for the game that you're looking for! If you don't find what you're looking for please request it in the android mods request section. We're always trying to improve ourselves and to make you guys happy. We also want to help you out, that's why we offer tutorials on modding, and tools to help you out! So what are you waiting for? Join in on the fun! If you need anything, be sure to join our discord server, or contact us on one of your social medias below. We hope you have a great day :)

Quick Navigation

User Menu