PT FREE MOD Pixel Gun 3D Version 22.4.0 OBB Mod | ONLINE ✔️| Silent Aim | Health & Ammo Regen (Fort, FreePlay, Knife Party) | Enemy Glow | High Jump | and more!

• Hello! We've finally created an official Polarmods Discord server! Feel free to join below if you would like to get news about mods, tutorials, and everything else about the forum :) Thanks! Link: here.

emperorzucc

Registered
Apr 21, 2022
Heyo! A new update came out (22.4.0); would the team be able to update please? I'm sure other peeps are asking for it too lol.
May I also ask what's the ETA if there is any?

Reactions: Branz cells

MourZ

Registered
Jan 9, 2022
they won't update it anymore, they are not consistent in updating the mods they make, so stop asking them to update the mod.

that's a fact.

Reactions: ImmortalBlue

RafaelChata729

Registered
Mar 24, 2022
они больше не будут обновлять его, они не последовательны в обновлении модов, которые они делают, поэтому перестаньте просить их обновить мод.
Updated to 22.4.0

Added High Jump
Removed Duels (As per an agreement I made with someone).
DM me for private mod with better features $.
n
Updated to 22.4.0

Added High Jump
Removed Duels (As per an agreement I made with someone).
DM me for private mod with better features $.
bro, I installed the mod, well, I did everything right, I go in, and everything is as usual there, there is no aim, there is no backlight, why is that?

About us

• Welcome to Polarmods.com! We are an ever-expanding gaming community that loves to both help others, and make mods for everyone to enjoy! Although we're currently quite small, we can guarantee you that we offer the best game mods for the game that you're looking for! If you don't find what you're looking for please request it in the android mods request section. We're always trying to improve ourselves and to make you guys happy. We also want to help you out, that's why we offer tutorials on modding, and tools to help you out! So what are you waiting for? Join in on the fun! If you need anything, be sure to join our discord server, or contact us on one of your social medias below. We hope you have a great day :)

Quick Navigation

User Menu