Script Pixel Gun 3d Lottery Script 22.5.1 ARM64

• Hello! We've finally created an official Polarmods Discord server! Feel free to join below if you would like to get news about mods, tutorials, and everything else about the forum :) Thanks! Link: here.

Modmanting

Registered
Jun 21, 2020
View attachment 3858

Playstore Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixel.gun3d

Information:
Game Version: 22.5.0

Mods:
Custom Lottery and Sets Values

Downloads:

Preview:
View attachment 3855
View attachment 3856

Mod Credit:
Made by Me - hah#7126​

Notes:
A better version of the lottery and sets script.

Changes the lottery rewards to the values you choose.

Ima keep updating this until it gets patched which is good idk why this still works. Wont be posting any other methods i found though

Usage:
Run the script (press the gameguardian triangle play icon) in the pg3d LOBBY
Choose how many gems you want the chests to give you.

Only Works on ARM64. (If using emulator go to emulator multi-instance manager and create a new 64bit emulator.)

How to tell if you are not on ARM64? When you choose the pg3d process in gameguardian when the game starts, it should say x64 beside the pg3d icon or else you are not on 64bit
Can u add free superchest back pls

Aniat

Registered
Aug 12, 2021
View attachment 3858

Playstore Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixel.gun3d

Information:
Game Version: 22.5.1

Mods:
Custom Lottery and Sets Values

Downloads:

Preview:
View attachment 3855
View attachment 3856

Mod Credit:
Made by Me - hah#7126​

Notes:
A better version of the lottery and sets script.

Changes the lottery rewards to the values you choose.

Ima keep updating this until it gets patched which is good idk why this still works. Wont be posting any other methods i found though

Usage:
Run the script (press the gameguardian triangle play icon) in the pg3d LOBBY
Choose how many gems you want the chests to give you.

Only Works on ARM64. (If using emulator go to emulator multi-instance manager and create a new 64bit emulator.)

How to tell if you are not on ARM64? When you choose the pg3d process in gameguardian when the game starts, it should say x64 beside the pg3d icon or else you are not on 64bit
why when i open pg3d with emulator 64bit its just freezer and dont open but when i use non 64 bit its open so can you or some one pls say to to fix that

About us

• Welcome to Polarmods.com! We are an ever-expanding gaming community that loves to both help others, and make mods for everyone to enjoy! Although we're currently quite small, we can guarantee you that we offer the best game mods for the game that you're looking for! If you don't find what you're looking for please request it in the android mods request section. We're always trying to improve ourselves and to make you guys happy. We also want to help you out, that's why we offer tutorials on modding, and tools to help you out! So what are you waiting for? Join in on the fun! If you need anything, be sure to join our discord server, or contact us on one of your social medias below. We hope you have a great day :)

Quick Navigation

User Menu