Tutorial How to make mod menu for il2cpp and native games

gmail.com

Apr 19, 2020
help, I want to know how to disassemble free fire il2cppdumper does not unpack it I get an error what should I do?

Kilookuoma

Mar 9, 2020
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jetbrains/kotlin/annotation/plugin/ide/AnnotationBasedPluginModelBuilderService

How to fix this error?
Hi, i had same problem. Only what you need to do is to delete android studio fully from your pc and download it again. If the problem is still there, check the android studio updates :) Regards: Kilookuoma

TheLGL

Feb 20, 2020
Template updated again! Now there is only one "Changes" function instead 4 changes functions in main.cpp so it does not confuse you.

gmail.com

Apr 19, 2020
Caused by: org.gradle.api.InvalidUserDataException: NDK not configured. Download it with SDK manager. Preferred NDK version is '20.0.5594570'. Log: C:\Users\acer\Downloads\Android-Mod-Menu-master (2)\Android-Mod-Menu-master\app\.cxx\ndk_locator_record.json
How to fix this error?

ADH

Verified Modder
Verified Modder
Apr 20, 2020
Caused by: org.gradle.api.InvalidUserDataException: NDK not configured. Download it with SDK manager. Preferred NDK version is '20.0.5594570'. Log: C:\Users\acer\Downloads\Android-Mod-Menu-master (2)\Android-Mod-Menu-master\app\.cxx\ndk_locator_record.json
How to fix this error?
YOU NEED TO INSTALL NDK IN ORDER TO COMPILE CPP FILE IN ANDROID STUDIO .

YOU CAN SIMPLY DOWNLOAD IT USING SDK MANAGER IN ANDROID STUDIO .

1. With a project open, click Tools > SDK Manager.
  2. Click the SDK Tools tab.
  3. Select the NDK (Side by side) and CMake checkboxes.
    Image of SDK Manager
  4. A dialog box tells you how much space the NDK package consumes on disk.
  5. Click OK.
  6. When the installation is complete, click Finish.
  7. Your project automatically syncs the build file and performs a build. Resolve any errors that occur.

gmail.com

Apr 19, 2020

Image of SDK Manager
  5. Click OK.
  7. Your project automatically syncs the build file and performs a build. Resolve any errors that occur.

Image of SDK Manager
  5. Click OK.

Nikita107r

Polar Modder
Staff member
Polar Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Polar Modder
www.youtube.com
How to fix this error?
I know how to fix this problem I myself have encountered it this topic should be devoted to a whole tutorial

Reactions: Pidorasina_SOSI_XYZ

TheLGL

Feb 20, 2020
Mod menu template updated
- Added Value Input
- Added ARM64InlineHook
- Updated KittyMemory
- Some Improvements

Reactions: PixelYT

PixelYT

Verified Modder
Verified Modder
Feb 20, 2020
Mod menu template updated
- Added Value Input
- Added ARM64InlineHook
- Updated KittyMemory
- Some Improvements
do you think that based on your current code and knowledge, you can make a live offset patcher for android?
like this

TheLGL

Feb 20, 2020
I will be leaving this community due to some criticism against my projects
If you need help, contact me via Telegram @Radidas or via Discord LGL#2184
Template improvement coming soon

About us

• Welcome to Polarmods.com! We are an ever-expanding gaming community that loves to both help others, and make mods for everyone to enjoy! Although we're currently quite small, we can guarantee you that we offer the best game mods for the game that you're looking for! If you don't find what you're looking for please request it in the android mods request section. We're always trying to improve ourselves and to make you guys happy. We also want to help you out, that's why we offer tutorials on modding, and tools to help you out! So what are you waiting for? Join in on the fun! If you need anything, be sure to join our discord server, or contact us on one of your social medias below. We hope you have a great day :)

Quick Navigation

User Menu