Welcome to Polarmods!

Join us today to get access to a wide variety of free mods, tutorials and more, for free! None of our mods contain any ads or malicious content, so what are you waiting for?

Register Now!

Awaiting Update Guns of Boom v27.0.232 Mod Menu | Unlimited Ammo | Telekill | Wallhack | Speed | Skywalk | FoV | and more!

BadSeen

View attachment 1650

⭐Playstore Link

⭐Info
➡ Name of the Game: Guns of Boom - Online PvP Action
➡ Needs Root?
No
➡ Obb Needed? No
➡ Game Version
: v26.0.255

⭐Feature

MODS THAT ARE AUTO

» TUTORIAL SKIP //ON
» FREEZE BOTS //ON
» NO SPAWN PROTECTION FOR BOTS //ON

「𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗦 」

» UNLIMITED AMMO
» NO RECOIL
» NO SPREAD
» NO SCATTER

» RAPID FIREⓘ 〱ALSO SPAMS GRENADE

「 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗦 」

» RANDOM POSITIONⓘ 〱TELEPORTS YOU IN A RANDOM LOCATION OUTSIDE THE MAP
» SCALE-UP PLAYERS
» SCALE-DOWN PLAYERS
» LAUNCH MEⓘ 〱LAUNCHES YOU UP IN THE AIR
» SKYWALK

» SPEED

» ADMIN PANEL (ENABLE AT START) 〱THIS IS THE BEST TOOL

「 BOTS 」

» GHOST ENEMY 〱MAKES THE BOTS NOT ATTACK YOU AND THEY HAVE GOD MODE

「 𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗦 」

» REMOVE WATERMARK
✜ CROSSHAIR
RED
BLUE
GREEN

» WIREFRAME RED
» WIREFRAME GREEN
» WIREFRAME YELLOW
» WIREFRAME PINK
» WIREFRAME BLUE

» WIREFRAME COSMIC

» CHAMS RED
» CHAMS GREEN
» CHAMS YELLOW
» CHAMS PINK
» CHAMS BLUE

» CHAMS COSMIC
____________________________________________________________________________________________

MODS WITH ⓘ MEANS IT CAN GET YOU BANNED SO DONT
USE THEM IN PUBLIC MATCHES

*YOU ARE WARNED*

⭐Contact Hollow Modz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Discord Server: https://discord.gg/CnabncE88x if u need help and wanna suggest something.

-Or just comment on my YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZudlYlXN6d2DLpknW5LaOQ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⭐Download

➡Apk LInk: <b>[Hidden content]</b>

⭐Preview

⭐How To Download
😴

Me1

View attachment 1650

⭐Playstore Link:

⭐Info:
➡Root? No
➡Obb Needed? No
➡Game Version: 26.1.227

⭐Mods:
Skip Tutorial - Always on
➡ Unlimited Ammo
➡ No Recoil
➡ No Spread
➡ No Scatter
➡ Rapid Fire
➡ Random Position
➡ Scale Up Players
➡ Scale Down Players
➡ Launch Me
➡ Skywalk
➡ Speed
➡ Admin Panel

➡ Ghost Enemy
➡ Remove Watermark
➡ Custom Crosshair
➡ Chams

⭐Downloads:
➡Apk: <b>[Hidden content]</b>

⭐Preview:

⭐Contact:
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/CnabncE88x
If you need help and wanna suggest something, or just comment on my YouTube channel;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZudlYlXN6d2DLpknW5LaOQ

⭐Notes:
1) Remove the original application from your device. This is not needed if you're installing an apk over an application that has the same signature.
2) Download, and install the modded apk.
3) Please note that with signed (non-root) mods, Google Play login is not possible. If Facebook is a login option, and you would like to use it, then please ensure that you remove it from your device.

1) Please ensure that your device is rooted!
2) Fully patch your device using Lucky Patcher. If you don't have Lucky Patcher, you can get it from here. If you haven't fully-patched your device, please follow the below steps;
2a) Open Lucky Patcher, and go to "Toolbox" (on the bottom menu), then select "Patch to Android".
2b) Select "Signature Verification status always True", and "Disable .apk Signature Verification". Then, press "Apply" :D.
2c) Once the patches have applied, reboot your device. Then, re-open Lucky Patcher.
2d) Go back to "Toolbox", then select "Patch to Android". Now select "Disable signature verification in the package manager", and apply.
3) Install the original game from the Playstore, and open it. Login with Google Play if it is an option.
4) Close the game, and install the modded apk over the original game.
5) Note that you can sign in through Google Play with this method! You can also sign-in with your Facebook account without needing to remove the application from your device.

1) Install the game from the Playstore to get the OBB files, or get the OBB files from another source. If you get the OBB files from another source, place it in the /android/obb/ directory.
2) Rename the games' OBB folder by adding or removing a character. You will find your games' OBB if you downloaded it directly from the Playstore in the /android/obb directory.
3) Remove the game from your device.
4) Rename the games' OBB folder to it's original name.
5) Install the mod apk.
6) If you need additional help, feel free to watch the video here;

⭐Tutorials:
How to register at Polarmods.com + getting a mod!
🤣

Gonza45

Anyone having trouble playing with hollowmod? I got a warning about my internet connection. The game gets weird, and I can only move around the map, and I don't kill anyone. It has happened to me on both accounts.

LyncOnLJ

It worked thanks .. still same problem when i turn on these features
RANDOM POSITION
» SCALE-UP PLAYERS
» SCALE-DOWN PLAYERS
» LAUNCH ME
» FLOATING SPEED
and you have to clear cache and restart the game
So why are weekends talking to each other again mirror on the wall here we are again thru my rise and fall u binn

Gonza45

I have a problem with the hollowmod, even if the skywalk is not activated, I always start a game floating, and I have to wait to touch the ground so that they do not ban me

Last edited: