Welcome to Polarmods!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Register

PT FREE MOD Granny's House Ver. 2.3.103 Asset Bundle Mod | Item + Player Wallhack | Instant Rescue | Red Light Green Light Win | Google Login Support

INeedCandy

Hey fam, after trying to play it at least once, did you try replacing the files after? It seems to be the pattern these days where you need to "experience" a map for the first time before replacing files for the mods to work. Try this, and let me know what happens. If it doesn't work, I will take a look at updating that mode (because they might have remotely updated it).
Other day all hack is not working on escape to ignition mode so i tried play all mode first then replace file. And its work only (occupation mode) have a problem.

Reactions: Michale01

hiyall360

Polar Modder
Staff
Polar Modder
Other day all hack is not working on escape to ignition mode so i tried play all mode first then replace file. And its work only (occupation mode) have a problem.
Updated. Changes:

instant brazier
instant transformation (occupation mode fixed)
instant item pickup (boxes dont have a loading time)
instant escape (added to more doors)

Toafakilla

So when u say i have to play all the maps b4 replacing, u mean i have to play all the modes of the game with google play version then replace the files after? And when u say i have to play the map at least once does tha mean like a full complete game?

hiyall360

Polar Modder
Staff
Polar Modder
So when u say i have to play all the maps b4 replacing, u mean i have to play all the modes of the game with google play version then replace the files after? And when u say i have to play the map at least once does tha mean like a full complete game?
You could do this, in simple terms:

Replace all the files (most mods should work)
Whatever doesnt work, replace files again and they'll work (This is caused by the game thinking you don't have the files at first, so they re-download them)

and no, you dont have to play through the full game, only get the map to open once.

Hemang

Updated. Changes:

Fixed Ignition mode (not dark anymore)
Fixed Braziers
Added Instant Torch Pickup
Hiyall, I don't know how to thank you!! You always utilise your expensive time for us. Why you are such a humble person!!! I know about the donating option in polarmods. Hiyall, today I want to inform you that I am quiting gaming.
Now, I just want to focus on my career. The job for which I am sacrificing everything. I can attempt its exam when I will be 21. Now I am 15,
You could do this, in simple terms:

Replace all the files (most mods should work)
Whatever doesnt work, replace files again and they'll work (This is caused by the game thinking you don't have the files at first, so they re-download them)

and no, you dont have to play through the full game, only get the map to open once.
Hiyall Sir, can you please give the contents of the file that you have updated or modified in this new modding and I will just replace them in my 'files' folder because if you gives me the whole file to download then it is above 500mb and I only have 150mb data now. Hence I can't download the whole file. So, I request you if you can provide me only those contents of the file by uploading it on mega and giving me its direct link. Please tell can you do this??

Hi! U really best guy, thanks for this mod. Im happy

I want to inform you about some functions that are not working:

Instant Prisoner Rescue (no wait time)
Instant Escape (no wait time)
Instant-Win Red Light Green Light
All Doors Already Open
Prison Cage Removed

I can donate to you if you need it.

INeedCandy

Hi! U really best guy, thanks for this mod. Im happy

I want to inform you about some functions that are not working:

Instant Prisoner Rescue (no wait time)