Welcome to Polarmods!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Register

PT FREE MOD Granny's House Ver. 2.3.103 Asset Bundle Mod | Item + Player Wallhack | Instant Rescue | Red Light Green Light Win | Google Login Support

INeedCandy

Strange, those levels are working for me and other people after replacing the files. Are you certain you're replacing them properly? Do you have discord?
It's working now!! OMG! I just updated the game then its work! Thanks you so much hiyall! Sorry for the trouble HUHUHU 😍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505_134509.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505_134509.jpg
    828.2 KB · Views: 5

hiyall360

Polar Modder
Staff
Polar Modder
It's working now!! OMG! I just updated the game then its work! Thanks you so much hiyall! Sorry for the trouble HUHUHU 😍
Sorry to add more to your excitement, but I just released yet another update now:

Normal Rock Silent Aim (hits multiple enemies regardless of where it goes) *NEW* All Modes
Healing Square Skill Heals Faster *NEW*
Healing Square Skill Heals From Anywhere *NEW*
Added Great Escape Final Level (Hard Mode) - since they added it after the previous update

INeedCandy

Sorry to add more to your excitement, but I just released yet another update now:

Normal Rock Silent Aim (hits multiple enemies regardless of where it goes) *NEW* All Modes
Added Great Escape Final Level (Hard Mode) - since they added it after the previous update
Nakss!! Can i join to your discord?

Hemang

Hiyall, what is Normar Rock Dilent Aim, Healing square skill heals faster and healing square skill heals from anywhere?? I mean I can't understand that what is it!! Please reply.

And have you modded story mode?

hiyall360

Polar Modder
Staff
Polar Modder
Hiyall, what is Normar Rock Dilent Aim, Healing square skill heals faster and healing square skill heals from anywhere?? I mean I can't understand that what is it!! Please reply.

And have you modded story mode?
Silent Aim normal rock = your normal rock weapon (pebble) will hit all enemies without touching them directly.

Healing square heals faster (story mode role, choose healer and you'll see what I mean when you use your healing skill)

Healing square heals from anywhere means you don't have to be inside the healing square skill to heal.

All of these help you in story mode + other modes too.

Reactions: Hemang

Hemang

Silent Aim normal rock = your normal rock weapon (pebble) will hit all enemies without touching them directly.

Healing square heals faster (story mode role, choose healer and you'll see what I mean when you use your healing skill)

Healing square heals from anywhere means you don't have to be inside the healing square skill to heal.

All of these help you in story mode + other modes too.
Yes sir!! I noticed all these things in the game!

You are the biggest moder I have ever seen in my life.

Bwwaahhh

Ryoo01

This mod has a gereat feature, but for no barrier it doesn't work perfectly cause they still can attack or shoot at us in outzone, especially on boss level where they can still ulti to player (even in outzone).

One more issue for great escape is when we try the map for the first time and the feature is stop working, unless we already tried the map or at least enter the map (only for those who are trying the map for the first time) so we have to enter the map and replace file again that would be a waste of candy.

hiyall360

Polar Modder
Staff
Polar Modder
This mod has a gereat feature, but for no barrier it doesn't work perfectly cause they still can attack or shoot at us in outzone, especially on boss level where they can still ulti to player (even in outzone).

One more issue for great escape is when we try the map for the first time and the feature is stop working, unless we already tried the map or at least enter the map (only for those who are trying the map for the first time) so we have to enter the map and replace file again that would be a waste of candy.
Stay out of their attack range zone 😭 they can't shoot you if you're far away (you can go pretty far). Not sure why you haven't thought about doing that lol. There is a certain distance you can go and they won't shoot.

As for boss level, just go even further. The bosses walk to the middle of the map and just stay there while you shoot them from far away.

As for the "waste of candy" I think it's a small price to pay for a mod. As soon as you win, you'd have enough to buy the daily amount (60 candy's with 300 souls) and the mod will always work after that.

Last edited:

Ryoo01

Stay out of their attack range zone 😭 they can't shoot you if you're far away (you can go pretty far). Not sure why you haven't thought about doing that lol. There is a certain distance you can go and they won't shoot.

As for boss level, just go even further. The bosses walk to the middle of the map and just stay there while you shoot them from far away.

As for the "waste of candy" I think it's a small price to pay for a mod. As soon as you win, you'd have enough to buy the daily amount (60 candy's with 300 souls) and the mod will always work after that.
I'm not sure I can go even further cause I fall into void and back to main position, for the boss I mention is on restricted area they sometime do attack or ulti in outzone and it was pretty powerfull attack and it's very hard for me to avoid they skill even I was in outzone. Do you have any batter soultion for this?

hiyall360

Polar Modder
Staff
Polar Modder
I'm not sure I can go even further cause I fall into void and back to main position, for the boss I mention is on restricted area they sometime do attack or ulti in outzone and it was pretty powerfull attack and it's very hard for me to avoid they skill even I was in outzone. Do you have any batter soultion for this?
The better solution is to learn how to use the mod properly. I shouldn't have to make a video for people to learn where the safe spots are.

Listen friend, if you go far enough away from the bosses, they get stuck and don't shoot any attacks or ultimates.

Ryoo01

The better solution is to learn how to use the mod properly. I shouldn't have to make a video for people to learn where the safe spots are.

Listen friend, if you go far enough away from the bosses, they get stuck and don't shoot any attacks or ultimates.

I did what exactly you say which is go far away right, but on restricted area the boss it's still doing attack on me.

Here's my gameplay u can see there https://emalm.com/?v=Qh5Ev

hiyall360

Polar Modder
Staff
Polar Modder
I did what exactly you say which is go far away right, but on restricted area the boss it's still doing attack on me.

Here's my gameplay u can see there https://emalm.com/?v=Qh5Ev
You didn't go far enough. I usually go further outside of the glowing ring. You can also go farther north or south until they get glitched and stop attacking. Keep trying until you understand where the safezones are.

FIRST RUN FAAAAAAR AWAY SO THEY GET GLITCHED/STUCK FIRST (THEY WILL STOP ATTACKING)

good luck 😁

Reactions: Maulana999

Hemang

You didn't go far enough. I usually go further outside of the glowing ring. You can also go farther north or south until they get glitched and stop attacking. Keep trying until you understand where the safezones are.

FIRST RUN FAAAAAAR AWAY SO THEY GET GLITCHED/STUCK FIRST (THEY WILL STOP ATTACKING)

good luck 😁
Hiyall I have completed the whole great escape till restricated area cave part 2 in just 1day because of your mod!! Idk what problem is this guy facing??
He is blaming your mod for no reason!!!

hiyall360

Polar Modder
Staff
Polar Modder
Hiyall I have completed the whole great escape till restricated area cave part 2 in just 1day because of your mod!! Idk what problem is this guy facing??
He is blaming your mod for no reason!!!
I know, it's annoying me. Some people try REALLY hard to find ANYTHING small wrong.

hiyall360

Polar Modder
Staff
Polar Modder
Hello hiyall! Uhmm.. I just wanted to check if instant tranform to (occupation mode) is still working cuz mine is not
Hey fam, after trying to play it at least once, did you try replacing the files after? It seems to be the pattern these days where you need to "experience" a map for the first time before replacing files for the mods to work. Try this, and let me know what happens. If it doesn't work, I will take a look at updating that mode (because they might have remotely updated it).