Open Request Among Us Mod menu

How many of you want Anti kick/Ban in Among Us mod menu (as non host)?

• Yes, we need anti kick/ban

• No, we don't

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joined2017

Mar 7, 2021
1616557837910.png
⭐Playstore Link:
[https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.innersloth.spacemafia]

⭐Info:
➡Root? No
➡Obb Needed? No
➡Game Version:2021.3.9

⭐Mods wanted for this game:
➡Pls add anti kick/Ban (I know its available but it works only as host, pls make it work as non host)
➡You get to choose 2nd imposter when you're host

⭐Downloads:
➡Apk:
To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

➡Obb:
To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

⭐Preview:
<Put preview here if any. If there are none, you can this section. You can put screenshots/ a YouTube video here!>

⭐Tutorials:
How to register at Polarmods.com + getting a mod!

Greenphx

Junior Polar Modder
Staff member
Junior Polar Modder
Apr 29, 2020
Stop spam pinging (i think) people and maybe someone will do your request. As far as I know this isn't possible btw.

Joined2017

Mar 7, 2021
Stop spam pinging (i think) people and maybe someone will do your request. As far as I know this isn't possible btw.
This is possible as it was done in previous version. You don't need this mod feature doesn't mean it isn't possible (Cause you voted no)

XADF

Junior Polar Modder
Staff member
Junior Polar Modder
Jan 15, 2021
This is possible as it was done in previous version. You don't need this mod feature doesn't mean it isn't possible (Cause you voted no)
If it was possible in the previous version, that dont means it is possible in the future!

Yomozuki

Naze koko ni iru no ka nyan?
Staff member
Polar Testing Team
Jul 24, 2020
Kukuroo Mountain
www.polarmods.com

Yomozuki

Naze koko ni iru no ka nyan?
Staff member
Polar Testing Team
Jul 24, 2020
Kukuroo Mountain
www.polarmods.com
Check this shared Mod

About us

• Welcome to Polarmods.com! We are an ever-expanding gaming community that loves to both help others, and make mods for everyone to enjoy! Although we're currently quite small, we can guarantee you that we offer the best game mods for the game that you're looking for! If you don't find what you're looking for please request it in the android mods request section. We're always trying to improve ourselves and to make you guys happy. We also want to help you out, that's why we offer tutorials on modding, and tools to help you out! So what are you waiting for? Join in on the fun! If you need anything, be sure to join our discord server, or contact us on one of your social medias below. We hope you have a great day :)

Quick Navigation

User Menu