Not open for further replies.

Swindlers

Staff member
Polar Testing Team
Oct 1, 2020
Vietnam
polarmods.com
Account Upgrades / VIP Accounts

VIP grants you special access to VIP section, Can be used to access VIP Mods.

Q : What is VIP and whats VIP get?
VIP give you special access to our VIP Mod, unlike the other mod. We try to give you the best quality mod for you.

Q : Where i can buy VIP?

Q : Why VIP so expensive?
the converted price to your country maybe different, its can be cheaper or even expensive.

Q : I already paid for Accounts Upgrade, why my account didnt recieve the VIP?
Re-Login to your account, you should get it instantly or few minutes. The rare chase is due to payment process, it may takes 24h

Q : can i get VIP for free?
No, the only way to get VIP is to buy them since its give you special access to VIP Mod.

Q : Does VIP Mods are safe to use? And how long it will be updated if the game recently got updated
We will update the game as fast as we can! And yes! the mod is safe to use.

Q : Do i need to root to play the VIP Mods?
No, you dont need root.

Q : Any emulator that i can use for VIP Mod
you can use bluestacks

Q : The game doesnt work / The feature have bugs in it. Where i can report that?
Tags the Modder in the game thread and write the issue there. Or you can just dm any moderator
@Revasnake or @Swindler

Q : theres a game that i want, how i request it?
here

Q : i want to buy but i need more info about it
Dms @Revasnake or @Swindler for more questions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Welcome to Polarmods.com! We are an ever-expanding gaming community that loves to both help others, and make mods for everyone to enjoy! Although we're currently quite small, we can guarantee you that we offer the best game mods for the game that you're looking for! If you don't find what you're looking for please request it in the android mods request section. We're always trying to improve ourselves and to make you guys happy. We also want to help you out, that's why we offer tutorials on modding, and tools to help you out! So what are you waiting for? Join in on the fun! If you need anything, be sure to join our discord server, or contact us on one of your social medias below. We hope you have a great day :)

Quick Navigation

User Menu